On October 15, the Home Depot Center in Carson will become ground central for all things Foodie in the South Bay thanks to the inaugural South Bay Food Fest. This event is set to fill the stadium with more than 30 food trucks and some of the best restaurants in the area.
This is a ticketed event so, yes, you have to pay to get to everything but the folks behind this event are making it out to be a bargain. Here’s the scoop:
- General admission tickets are just $10 each (through TicketMaster)
- Entry gets you live entertainment, DJs, street performers, boutique shopping, and more
- Borrow someone’s kids and get a family pack of 4 tix for $30
- Ball out of control and for $40 get VIP treatment with early entry, private lounge access, and a T-Shirt your friends will envy
- Parking is free for everyone!
So keep Saturday, October 15 open. It’ll be full day of gourmet eats and hot entertainment right here in the South Bay!
- The South Bay Food Fest
Saturday, October 15, 2011, 1 – 7 PM (General Admission)
18400 Avalon Blvd, Carson CA 90746 (Map)
Let Us Hook You Up With Free Tickets!
To show some love to our South Bay Foodies fans, we thought it would be sweet to share some tickets to this event. We’re giving away two pairs of tickets to the South Bay Food Fest.
To enter, send us a tweet or leave a comment on our Facebook page. Or double your chances and do both! Here’s how:
- Twitter – Follow SoBayFoodFest (you’re already following @SouthBayFoodies, right?) and then tweet this: “I want free tix to @SoBayFoodFest from @SouthBayFoodies! http://wp.me/pQbzO-1IV” or just click this button to tweet automagically!
- Facebook – “Like” our Facebook Page and leave a comment saying “I’m a South Bay Foodie and I want free tickets to the South Bay Food Festival!” You can make your comment unique by adding the truck you want to see at the festival. Be sure to “Like” the South Bay Food Festival page too.
By following South Bay Food Fest on Twitter and Facebook, you’ll have even more chances to win tickets to this event. Bonne chance!
* Deadline to participate is Friday, September 23, 11:59 PM. Ticket recipients will be chosen randomly from properly formatted Tweets and Facebook comments received in the time allotted.