A new housing development is bringing a fleet of food trucks to the South Bay this Saturday. We’re giving you a chance to check them out for free!
On Saturday, April 21, The Row at South Bay 360 is celebrating their grand opening with food trucks and live entertainment. Of course, the draw is to get a first look inside their furnished and decorated townhouses, but we’re interested in what’s cooking in the parking lot outside!
From Noon to 4 PM, five of LA’s most popular gourmet food trucks will be serving their chow at this grand opening event. Bryan, our resident street food expert, has shared these recommendations for folks that plan to stop by.
- Grill Em All – Burgers cooked with love and heavy metal music. Try the witte burger – 7oz beef w/cream cheese, sirarcha onions, deep fried bacon.
Grilled Cheese Truck - Gourmet sandwiches made with cheese. Known for their pulled pork w/mac & cheese.(No Longer Participating)
- Ludo - Cutting-edge gastronomic cuisine. Their fried chicken has been described as “impossibly juicy” pieces of heaven.
- Nom Nom Truck - Vietnamese banh mi sandwiches & tacos. You won’t go wrong with either the grilled pork or the lemongrass chicken.
- Sprinkles Mobile – Don’t forget desert from the mobile version of the popular Sprinkles cupcakery.
- Update: Grilled Cheese Truck has been replaced by All American Gourmet Grill, http://
Get Your Buzz Bucks Here!
To really make this opening grand, South Bay 360 is giving Buzz Bucks to hungry house hunters that register to attend the grand opening. One Buzz Buck will get you a menu item and a beverage from one of the participating trucks. To nab that deal, make sure you stop by their website to register.
Or, you can grab a pair of buzz bucks from us! We’re giving away two buzz bucks to two lucky South Bay Foodies. For your chance to win all you gotta do is leave a comment here or Tweet at us. Here’s how:
- Leave a comment – using the comment form below, let us know which two trucks you want to try. Do you want to head bang with a burger from Grill Em All or do you want to nom with the Nom Nom truck? Make sure to include your Name and email address (which won’t be shared) along with your truck choices.
Tweet at us – Its so simple! Just follow one of the links below to start a tweet. Pick the one that has the truck you’d like to try! Your tweet will look like “Hey, @southbayfoodies! I want Buzz Bucks for @GrillEmAllTruck #360sb” and you’ll have a chance to edit it before it goes to your followers.
We’ll take your comments and tweets until 8 PM PDT Thursday, April 19. Leave one comment per person but tweet at much as you want to. We’ll randomly pick one commenter and one tweeter to receive two buzz bucks for the trucks they selected. You can do both for more chances. Winners will be contacted Friday morning for confirmation.
If you don’t want to comment or tweet, follow this link to The South Bay 360 website and register for a free buzz buck. See you this Saturday!
- Epicurian Row at The Row at 360 South Bay
Saturday, April 21, Noon – 4 PM
5428 Strand, Hawthorne, CA 90250
Disclosure: Representatives of South Bay Foodies were invited to attend this event as a part of this promotion. Buzz Bucks certificates provided courtesy of William Lyon Homes.