Events include: food and drink from L.A.’s best restaurants, cooking and cocktail demos, wine seminars and more.
Here’s the priminary schedule:
- Friday August 30 7:30pm – 11:30pm – Opening Night
- Saturday August 31 11:00am – 3:00pm – Field to Fork hosted by LA Times food critic, Russ Parsons
- Saturday August 31 7:30pm – 11:30pm – Flavors of LA
- Sunday September 1 11:00am – 3:00pm – Labor Day block party hosted by Noelle Carter
- Sunday September 1 7:30pm – 11:30pm – Cocktail Confidental hosted by Betty Hallock and Jessica Gelt
Michael wrote up a nice review of last year’s event. You can find it here.
LA Times is offering an early bird special of only $50 admission. The price goes up to $65 on July 15. If you are an LA Times subscriber, you can save 20% on top of that. Be sure to act quickly as there are a limited number of tickets available at the 20% off price.LA Times THE TASTE Friday August 30-Sunday September 1 Paramount Pictures Studios, 5555 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038