A few years ago, Chicago based Goose Island, was purchased by Anheuser-Busch InBev (parent company of Budweiser). Despite the new ownership, the original brewers stuck to their roots and were able to use the new financial resources to focus on Goose Island’s specialty beers.
On Tuesday you can get a taste of these outstanding brews with a five-course pre-fixe menu at Rock and Brews in Redondo Beach. Each dish will be carefully paired with a sampling of Goose Island’s renowned classic or vintage craft beers.
- Strawberry Fields Salad with choice of Goose Island Classic 312 Urban Wheat or Goose Island Vintage Sofie Paradisi
- Asian Wings with choice of Goose Island Classic Harvest Ale or Goose Island Vintage Matilda
- Bleu Cheese Bacon Burger with choice of Goose Island Classic India Pale Ale or Goose Island Vintage Pere Jacques
- Pulled Pork Pizza with Honkers Ale
- Purple Rain Drops with a Special Surprise Pairing
The craft beer dinner is $45 per person for the Classic package and $55 for the Vintage package, excluding tax and gratuity. Rock & Brews, PCH is located at 6300 S Pacific Coast Hwy, Redondo Beach. For more information or to make reservations, please visit http://rockandbrews.com/pch/ or call 310-378-4970.
- Rock & Brews Pacific Coast Highway
- 6300 Pacific Coast Highway, Redondo Beach, CA, 90277; (310) 375-5481