626 Night Market is an amazing extravaganza of Asian food vendors, crafts, merchandise, arts and music. It is modeled around the night bazaars of Asia and integrates LA’s food and culture into one huge event in Arcadia. There are more than 80 Asian street food vendors and 70 local merchandise vendors.
626 Night Market returns this weekend – Friday thru Sunday August 15 – 17 to Santa Anita Park in Arcadia. Parking is free; admission is $3 and children 6 and under are free.
My daughter and I attended the event in July. Here are some of the photos from that event.
If you plan to attend, take note of some tips:
- Arrive early if you don’t like crowds.
- Download the 626 Night Market iPhone app. The map is GPS enabled.
- Bring cash as many vendors don’t accept credit cards.
- Consider coming in a group so that you can benefit by dividing and conquering the plethora of vendors.
- Restrooms are located inside, near the wagering area.
- Wear your stretchy pants!
Friday August 15 & Saturday August 16; 4pm – 1am
Sunday August 17; 4pm – 10pm
- 626 Night Market