Happy Valentine’s Day! If you’re planning an outing for you and your sweetie, here are a few options in our neighborhood.
50 Shades Dinner at Shade Hotel
On Saturday, February 14 Shade Hotel will host its three course 50 Shades Valentine’s Day dinner with the option of two seatings at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. For $50 per person, Executive Chef Chris Garasic will serve up a few decadent dishes with optional wine pairings available for an additional cost. Call for reservations.
- shadehotel.com; 1221 North Valley Drive, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266; (310) 546-4995
Veuve Clicquot Champagne at The Rockefeller
The first six reservations of parties of six or more will receive 50% off Veuve Clicquot champagne. To reserve, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- eatrockefeller.com; 422 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254; (310) 372-8467
- eatrockefeller.com; 1209 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266; (310) 545-5810
Romantic Dinner au Deux at The Strand House
Along with being able to order off the regular menu, Executive Chef, Greg Hozinsky, has put together a romantic dinner au deux. This four course dinner is $100 per person and an additional $50 for wine pairings. the special menu is available both Friday and Saturday night. Prefer to celebrate love with brunch? service starts on Sunday at 11 AM.
- thestrandhousemb.com; 117 Manhattan Beach Boulevard, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266; (310) 545-7470
A Global Array of Valentine’s Offerings at Little Sister, Abigaile, Wildcraft, and Dia De Campo
Led by Chef/Partner Tin Vuong, Blackhouse Hospitality’s diverse portfolio of restaurants including Little Sister (Manhattan Beach), Abigaile (Hermosa Beach), Día de Campo (Hermosa Beach), and Wildcraft (Culver City), present exclusive Valentine’s Day offerings ($28-68*) for couples. The eclectic prix-fixe menus will include indulgent dishes such as Little Sister’s Salt and Pepper Patagonian Prawns ($36) and Abigaile’s Crispy Skuna Bay Salmon ($55) with Eggplant Caviar, Mustard Oil, Roasted Cauliflower, and Kalamata Olive Emulsion.
- littlesistermb.com; 1131 Manhattan Ave., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266; (310) 545-2096
- abigailerestaurant.com; 1301 Manhattan Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA 90254; (310) 798-8227
- diadecampohb.com; 1238 Hermosa Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA 90254; (310) 379-1829
- wildcraftcc.com; 9725 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232; (310) 815-8100
Valentine’s Day Weekend At Ayara Thai Cuisine
Ayara Thai Cuisine’s specials for this romantic weekend include a variety of dishes like Lobster Pad Thai and Khao Soi Chicken. Guests will be able to order from the full menu in addition to the specials, which are available a la carte. Valentine’s Day Specials will run through the weekend, Friday 2/13 to Sunday 2/15.
- ayarathaicuisine.com; 6245 West 87th St. Westchester, CA 90045; (310) 410-8848.
V-Day Specials at Love & Salt, Manhattan Beach Post and Fishing with Dynamite
At Love & Salt, couples can order from Chef Michael Fiorelli’s Labor of Love specials, featuring items that take a little extra love to prepare. The bar team will be serving up a special cocktail for the occasion. Fishing with Dynamite brings a little extra fuel to ignite the Valentine’s Day experience with a Love Boat seafood platter for two and other special dishes to be served in addition to the restaurant’s regular a la carte menu. Manhattan Beach Post is offering a selection of romantic specials in addition to an a la carte menu of dishes.
- loveandsaltla.com; 317 Manhattan Beach Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266;(310) 545-5252
- eatfwd.com; 1148 Manhattan Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266; (310) 893-6299
- eatmbpost.com; 1142 Manhattan Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266; (310) 545-5405