Rock & Brews in El Segundo is the original location of the restaurant chain based on a beer garden crossed with a rock and roll festival.
In February, R&B has featured a different specialty pizza each week as part of their Pizza Palooza. The different pizzas showcase the styles of chefs from R&B locations all over the US. Here’s the line up:
- Week of February 1: Kansas City’s Buffalo Springfield Chicken Pizza
- Week of February 8: Redondo Beach’s Back in Black-ened Chicken Pesto Pizza
- Week of February 15: Orlando’s The Slider Pizza
- Week of February 22: Albuquerque’s Mad Matt’s Chile Pizza
We stopped in while Orlando’s The Slider Pizza was on deck. If you know how a slider is constructed, this pizza’s flavor and composition will be easy to imagine: tomato and mustard based sauce, cheddar cheese, Angus ground beef, red onions, and diced dill pickles. It tastes just like a burger on a pizza!
If you’re reading this before 2/22, there’s still time to try the Slider Pizza. And if you’re just getting caught up, you’ll have to rock on over to your neighborhood Rock & Brews to try Mad Matt’s Chile Pizza.
- Rock & Brews Pizza Palooza