This Monday through Friday, dineLA is presenting their first Happy Hour Week: five days of afternoon, evening, and late night specials on food and drink at 135 popular restaurants around Los Angeles.
With menus covering a wolrd-wide map of cuisines, Happy Hour week has something for all tastes. You can find the full list of participants and their menus on the dineLA website.
Six restaurants are among the line up in the South Bay and neighboring Playa Del Rey. Here’s the short list of participants around our side of town. Click through the names for details on menus, hours, and more.
dineLA’s Happy Hour Week, April 27 – May 1
- Abigaile; 1301 Manhattan Ave. Hermosa Beach, CA 90254; (310) 798-8227
- Bacari PDR; 6805 Vista Del Mar Lane Playa del Rey, CA 90293; (310) 439-2100
- BALEENKitchen; 260 Portofino Way Redondo Beach, CA 90277; 1 (310) 372-1202
- Dia De Campo; 1238 Hermosa Avenue Hermosa Beach, CA 90254; (310) 379-1829
- Second City Bistro; 223 Richmond St El Segundo, CA 90245; (310) 322-6085
- Sushi Akatora; 302 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach, CA 90266; (310) 802-1131