For the second year in a row, South Bay Foodies is teaming up with Challenge Butter* to share with you an exciting contest, an opportunity to help others, and a chance to nab something for yourself.
Challenge Butter Recipe for Caring: Celebrity Chef Challenge
Challenge Butter has launched their “Recipe for Caring” Celebrity Chef Challenge. Three celebrity chefs have created wonderful recipes – featuring Challenge Butter of course! – and you have the chance to win by voting on your favorite.
In this contest, everyone wins! Voters will have a shot at $5000 in cash and prizes and Challenge will donate $10,000 to three charities.
Here’s a list of the three chefs, their recipes, and the charities they are supporting:
- Gale Gand – Chef Gand’s is baking hand held goodies with a recipe for Coconut Pecan Butter Crunch Cookies. She’s seeking your vote in support of the West Deerfield Township Food Pantry.
- Jon Ashton – Chef Ashton’s takes a detour from the sweet with a recipe for Savory Olive & Parmesan Scones. He’s asking for your vote in support of Feeding America.
- Avery Pursell – Chef Pursell’s goes all American with a recipe for Apple Pie with Hot Buttered Rum Sauce. She is enticing you to vote in support of the HIS KIDS program.
Follow this link to see the chef’s recipes and cast your vote to be eligible for the $5000 cash and prize sweepstakes. For all you culinary legal-eagles, follow this link for the official rules.
Giveaway For $75 in Bakeware
Along with casting your vote at the Challenge website, you’ll want to enter for our giveaway**! Challege Butter was kind enough to sponsor this giveaway for a 5 piece bakeware set from Good Cook valued at $75.
Here’s how to enter!
- Leave a comment below with your favorite butter recipe. Cookies? Cakes? Toast!? Let us know!
- Tweet at us. Follow this link to tweet “I’m cooking with @ChallengeButter and @SouthBayFoodies! http://wp.me/pQbzO-2qa”.
- Like us. Follow this link to “like” us on Facebook. Leave a comment there letting us know! If you already like us, just leave a comment mentioning Challenge butter…we’ll track it down.
We’re using Rafflecopter to manage this giveaway. Follow this link for track your comments, tweets at us, and likes us on Facebook for your entry.
* Disclosure: It’s been great working with Challenge Butter to bring attention to the great causes they support. I already use Challenge Butter so sharing their contests with you is easy to do; I’m a fan! Just the same, I was given 5 coupons for Challenge Butter products in return for announcing this contest. They also sponsored the giveaway for the set from Good Cook. They offered a bakeware set to me and I ended up giving it to a very lucky person at a Christmas party.
**Representatives from South Bay Foodies will randomly select one prize recipient from the comments, tweets, and likes related to this promotion. Recipient will be selected on or around 1/11/2013. Prize will be fulfilled by representatives from Challenge Butter.